Tuesday 18 October 2016

MUST WATCH: Mike Huckabee on Running Against 'Clinton Machine': 'If They Don't Find It, They Will Fabricate It'


I am not much of a Huckabee fan. However, this conversation is worth listening to. Mike Huckaee has a lot of personal experience dealing with the Clintons. The Clinton-favouring media describes their situation lightly, mockingly, as "a feud" that he has with the Clintons, not they with him. He says, 
"It begins with the Clinton smear machine. It is always on. Full force. They will always seek not to just deflect from their enemies but to destroy them." 
Saturday on Fox & Friends, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, who, like Donald Trump, has run against what he called the "Clinton political machine", discussed what the Republican presidential candidate needs to know about combating it in the closing days of his campaign.
"In every race I was in, [I was] running against the Clinton political machine," Huckabee told Tucker Carlson.
In 1998, Huckabee was running for re-election as governor of Arkansas, a post Bill Clinton once held. 
He described 18 front page stories in the 19 days prior to Election Day on the Natural State's top newspaper as being critical of him.

Huckabee offers Trump sterling advice: to stop wasting his time and energy on these diversions and get straight to the important issues. Since the debate on Wednesday night is to be about international matters and the heavier aspects of the job, I expect Trump will move right into the criminal record of Hillary Clinton. 

Apparently Hillary is home studying for the debate..... working on her lies... she will be tested. This is where Mr. Trump can score big points..... 

ED Noor: Huckabee was routinely slammed for being too Christian and mocked accordingly during these runs. Not quite so easy to manipulate as "boy talk" "crimes".

5 comments:

  1. one of the biggest zionist Christians in America. He's in their 'state' practically more than Arkansas where his base is.

    I'm sure it's mostly true, the Clinton klan has been at work for decades, and no doubt learned alot from their pals, the Bush klan.

    Ever see Boogie Man The Lee Atwater Story ? Far as I know you have to buy it, which is what I did.. Most info I've found available on net and youtube don't hold a candle to the original, nor does it allude to the Bush klan's treatment of him once he saw how corrupt they really were and who controlled them.

    His wife believes they killed him, and so do I .They used him, discarded him and killed him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know who and what Huckabee is and that is why I hesitated to post anything about him, but his words were invaluable to point out the media war against Trump and how frequently they use it. Not too many survive and get to tell the tale.... and Yes they have discarded many.

      Delete
  2. I wasn't criticizing your choice of material, Noor.
    You know I've been reading here for years :) and information I have learned here has been invaluable in my search for truth.
    For that I thank you

    He's just such a weak slime ball, I had to call him out.
    I've lived around the likes of him here in the South (been down here over 30 years) and one observation I've made of certain sects of zio-Christians, is that the men have become dominated by their wives. They follow along behind them like loyal neutered puppies.

    Of course, I realize Why this is part of their indoctrination, but it's hard to watch to tell you the truth. I come from a generation where (born 1946) men were Men and women were Women, and by that, I mean they worked together, not against one another.
    Our European culture has been so completely destroyed, I doubt it can be revived. Very sad
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freakin HATE Huckabee but he's being honest about the Clintons, no need to lie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't matter, as the fix is in. Wall Street and Israel have already spoken and the Wicked Bitch of the East will be the next POTUS.

    If people think things are bad now, wait until a few years of living(?) under Hillary's lash.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.